Registration of personal data
Upper complies with the provision of the Spanish Data Protection Act (L.O. 15/1999 of 13 December), the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December which approves the Regulation implementing the Organic Law and and other regulations in force in every moment; and ensures the correct use and processing of the personal data of the user, including in its files those data provided by it considered as personal data. At all times maintains the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for the privacy of the data and we respect the confidentiality of the data[, as well as the duty of secrecy of all its employees and all those who treat the data in the name and on behalf of the same].
Likewise, Upper informs that it complies with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y del Comercio Electrónico (LSSICE) and will request the user its consent for the treatment of its email for commercial purposes in every moment.
The user must provide true, accurate, complete and updated data. Being the only responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that could lead Upper or any third party due to providing false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information.
Personal data protection
Responsible of the processing
- Responsible: Alicia Mª. Sánchez Crespo
- Contact email: [email protected]
Information that is collected
Next to each form of personal data collection, Upper will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case.
Upper has profile on social networks. In no case Upper will extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent is specifically and expressly obtained for it.
Exercise your legal rights
Users can send a letter to the registered office or to the contact email, including a photocopy of their ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to the personal data: you can ask Upper if your data is being processed.
- Right to request a rectification: in case the data is not correct.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment, in that case they will only be retained by Upper for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose the processing: Upper will stop processing the data in the way you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims should continue to be processed.
- Right to data portability: in case you want that you data is processed by another company, Upper will ease the portability of your data to the news responsible.
- Right to erasure personal data: and except legal imperative it will be deleted after your confirmation.
You can consult more information about your rights in the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Upper adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
However, you should be aware that security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, Upper can not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the User or in its electronic documents and files contained therein.
Nonetheless, in order to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data, Upper has an active security surveillance system that reports on each user activity and on possible breaches in the security of user data. If any gap is detected, Upper undertakes to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours.